Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Find Gods grace in every mistake & always give more than you take



Life is full of decisions; some good, some bad, some completely irrelevant. But, the truth is sooner or later you're going to make the wrong decision. How do you know what decision to make when both options seem so precise? Why is it so easy to feel two completely different emotions at the exact same time? That’s the thing with life, you never know what option really is the right decision.

Humans are rather selfish creatures. I don't think we mean to act this way; it's just in our nature. I think that everyone has an extremely selfish moment at least one time or another, sometime throughout their lives. It’s tough, but it’s life. “No one ever said life was going to be easy, they just said it’d be worth it.”
I recently discovered a new-found love for country music. I never realized how inspiring it is. I bet I could pick any country song at random, and I would be guaranteed a very nice Facebook status ( ; Not only does it have inspirational lyrics, but it’s just so much fun to sing Taylor Swift at the top of your lungs while you’re driving (by yourself of course.)
Since school’s started I’ve felt different, in a good way. I feel more independent, smarter, older…wiser. It’s a nice change. I like it. (I think part of it has to do with my new, short hairstyle. It just makes me feel smarter) My classes are going well, some of them are pretty boring, but that’s life. What can you do? I know I’m going to learn a lot this semester, and I am really looking forward to it. I already have some pretty amazing things planned for the next few months, and I am beyond excited.
This weekend my dad & I are getting our motorcycle license. **********YAY!******** I’ve only been waiting for this moment for about ten years! Last week we went around and looked at all different kinds of motorcycles, helmets, jackets and everything else. After that I really began to appreciate motorcycles a lot more. Before, I wanted one because well, I thought they were cool and I wanted to be like my dad. But last week helped me to realize that it takes a lot more than “being cool” to ride a motorcycle. It’s nothing like a bicycle, those things are heavy! Also, having the shortest legs in the world does not really help me much either. I’m definitely going to have to get my bike lowered about two inches.  But anyways, I’m incredibly excited. I know we’re going to have a lot of fun.
Another great thing going on right now is the weather, it’s amazing! I could definitely go without the rain, but the breeze that comes with it reminds me of Christmas time, hot chocolate, and scarves! Oh boy…my favorite time of the year is officially on its way. I have had enough of this disgustingly hot weather that makes it nearly impossible to wear your hair down, bring on the scarves & boots!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather as well and certainly, making the right decisions. When it comes to making a tough decision, just think…what would benefit you more in the long run? Chances are, you’ll figure it out eventually. Never give up, and “never let your prayin' knees get lazy & love like crazy.”

XoXo

-Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment