Sunday, August 1, 2010

!!!

Wow, I am tired.. Really, really tired. Have you ever had a busy day and when nighttime comes around you have plenty of energy, but then when you do absolutely nothing at all throughout the day you feel like a complete zombie at night? Oy Vey. It really doesn't make sense.


Today was pretty amazing. Shelby & I hardly left her bedroom all day long. We watched Lifetime/ABC Family movies & MTV for a majority of the day. We only left her bedroom to get a shower and grab lunch. Now, I'm swamped. But, I wanted to update my blog so that everyone was aware of the great news I got today since I was worried about it in previous posts...

Earlier when I checked my email, I found out that I got more than enough money in grants to pay for my school for the year. I am completely ecstatic. For the last few weeks I have been totally stressed out about how I am going to pay for my school, and all of a sudden all of my problems have virtually disappeared. It's a wonderful feeling. Yeah, I still have to find a car. If I wasn't so picky, this would definitely be much  easier. But everything seems to be working out so well right now, I am so excited. This has been a wonderful summer. I knew everything would fall into place sooner or later.

Ahh, I know I am going to sleep well tonight. I hope everyone else does the same.

XoXo
-Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment